I’ve never been nominated for something like this on my blog so this is a first for me! Thank you so much Frappes and fiction for the nomination! Go check out her awesome blog!
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– (Okoto Enigma)
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well (Okoto Enigma)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about me
- I’m a Christian
- My absolute FAVORITE series is Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger
- I live in Florida
- Do you like to read? If so, what is your favorite book genre?
No, I don’t like to read… I LOVE IT! Science Fiction and Fantasy have a tie for my favorite genres. It depends on what I’m reading at the moment.
2.How much time do you put into your blog?
I post on Amelia’s book reviews one a week and on my other blog, Absolutely Amelia, I try to post every other week or whenever I get an idea for a post.
3.What is your favorite hobby (besides blogging or reading)?
I enjoy writing very much. Me and my friends write random short stories and fan fictions together. I also am in the progress of writing a book!
4.How long have you been blogging?
I started my blog in early January or on New Years to be exact. Shortly after I had gotten my computer.
5.If you could go back in time to one year ago, what advice would you give yourself?
I would tell myself to treasure every moment and not constantly think and plan for the future.
People I’m nominating
Consider yourself nominated if you would like to participate!
My Questions for nominees
- If you could pick one book quote funny or serious to describe your life right now, what would it be?
- How many books do you read in the span of a month, if any?
- What’s a book or book series you can re-read so many times and never get bored?
- In the next 3 years what would you hope to have acomplished with your blog?
- Why did you start your blog?